Man Oh Man. Someone yell at me and tell me to go clean!! I need to clean and I dont want to,lol.

Ever have one of "those days" ? lol..today is one of those days for me. I need to clean,the clock keeps on ticking and it won't slow down and still I have yet to clean. I don't feel that good and I keep telling myself if I just go in there,make myself a pot of coffee and turn on some music,all will be alright and I can get this cleaning done in a couple hours and then VOILA! But no..I just keep sitting here,thinking of more excuses not to go and just do it.
Oh how I wish I could wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched and the house just clean itself today! lol :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• GET OFF YOUR ASS AND CLEAN!!!! Yea i know how you feel thats why its 1 p.m and Im still sitting in my pj's.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Girl, go clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Do one room at a time really quickly! The faster you do it the more time you have to lounge! And the better you will feel about lounging...I can't lounge in a messy house...I feel guilty!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i drink coffee a lot more since my 3 mo. blah sometimes it works and i clean and sometimes i do this.
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'll be over in an hour........just kidding but when someone says that to me, is when I usually start busting butt to clean, lol. Just 'pretend' someone is on their way over to visit you at your place. ;)
    Anonymous

• Thanks for reminding me to dance...

writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• LOL...that is so true! I can have my house so totally spotless and beautiful in like an hour if someone calls to say they are stopping over...not only that but I will even be showered and dressed decently too,haha.
    Anonymous

• OKAY IM COMING OVER HEHE HAVE IT SPOT LESS K
    Anonymous

• wow. that is so true
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2010