DSL ??

Can anyone recommend a good DSL service that is inexpensive. I see lots of options, but I would like to know more from people who have experience with a service.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• My company i work for uses embarq..or sprint whoever the H they are now..and THEY SUCK!!! it goes down ALLLLL the time....and it can be REALLY slow...so i dont have anyone to tell you to go with..but i could tell you i wouldnt chose them if they are an option of yours!! GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have AT&T and have no problems with them. They have different levels of services to chose from and the techs that come out are amazing and will set up your registration and everything. Although registering is really easy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have AT&T and I spend a couple weeks a year not being able to even access the internet. We need someone else. Thanks for the answers.
    Anonymous