If your around 34 weeks how are you doing?

Like how are you sleeping at night, are you comfortable or uncomfortable? Heart burn, aching in the pelvice are, back aches anything? I cant get to sleep for hours now and just lay there having a hard time breathing cause the baby is getting so big and my lower back aches so bad at times and travles up then I have heartburn not only at night now but during the day. My pelvice had been aching like its bruised for about a month now and being able to breath normally is impossible because I feel like I have no room left in my lungs to hold air. I love being pregnant suprisingly but towards the end is always the worse and this second time round seems to be allot harder on my body.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Back ache.
    Short of breath.
    Mild heartburn.
    I'm sleeping okay, but I can't get out of bed without actually rolling off the side of the bed.
    Anonymous

• I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I have a hard time staying asleep rather than falling asleep. I wake up sweating a lot now and I go to the bathroom about 6 times a night. I find that the most comfortable postion to sleep in is on my left side and using a body pillow for support. I prop one end under my head and place the lower end in between my legs. Doing this helps relieve back pain at night. I also have heartburn I get it the worst when I'm driving by fast food places lately. I have had heartburn since I was 12 weeks pregnant. My back hurts as well mostly when standing or sitting for long periods of time. Also my ribs start to hurt. My best guess is that my baby is kicking under them. Also I have become very constipated lately and at times don't go to the bathroom for days and am trying everything to help with that.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm 34 weeks and 4 days..I've taken to sleeping on the couch at night for several reasons...S/O makes the bedroom really hot and stuffy, Even with 5 pillows I can't get propped up high enough to breathe comfortably, Literally having to roll out of bed is dangerous and have to get up about 5 times a night. Couch is just a life saver! So comfortable, and the living room is a cooler temperature. Never had a single smidge of heartburn.. My asthma is getting considerably worse. wheaze wheaze.TONS of pelvic pain/pressure.. mostly on the right side, where my leg joins the crotch area. oh lord it hurts! Sleeping about 12 hours at night. hehehe.
    SammiStar

Answer by SammiStar at 1:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2010