Would you put clothes on your kids that don't "like"?

My mom gets a ton of hand me downs from her bosses. She lets me go through them (because we all know how fast kids grow ) but I only take the ones that I like. She seems to get annoyed when I don't just take the whole bag. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Take the whole thing and go through it in the privacy of your home. Whatever you don't want you can pass along to someone else or drop it off to Goodwill. Problem solved and everyone's happy!
    Anonymous

• I would do the same thing. Only take what I'd like to see my child in or the nicer stuff! That's just me.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• take the whole bag, pull out what you want, deliver the rest to good will.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I only take the things I like. I don't feel obligated to put ugly clothes on my children just because they were free. I sort out the things I like at home and take the rest to Goodwill.
    Anonymous

• No, I do not put my kid in hideous outfits.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nope, but if my mom gave me a bunch, I'd take the whole bag, pick what I like, and drive the rest to Goodwill.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2010