Besides denial, what could cause you to not realize you were pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had no symptoms until I was almost 3 months. My husband knew after a month, which was why I took a test but I couldnt feel anything. If your cycle isnt regular or you have a lot of stress you may just not recognize the signs.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Continued period.
    Lack of symptoms.
    Irregular periods.
    Anonymous

• or an already hefty woman
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I was known to skip up to 3 months of my period. So, no clue there. I was not sick, nothing was tender, not fatigued. I wasn't showing, didn't feel movement. Nothing. So, I had no clue until I missed month 4. Then, I tested. I was pregnant. in fact, 19 weeks. Even then, no other symptom until I was finally showing at 7 months. And feeling movement at about 5.5 months. Those were the only symptoms or clue until laor pains. So, if my uterus was tipped so that I couldn't feel it or show as much and especially if I was still spotting every month. I might not know.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I always wonder how those with irregular periods know they're pregnant.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I didn't find out with my first until I was already 16 weeks. I had a very irregular period due to being on depo for so long. I didn't gain any weight at all, I am 5'9 and at the time I weighed around 130. As far as morning sickness and stomach pains? I have had problems since I was 10 with ulcers and such, so I figured that was all it was. It happens though. If I had not have found out that week the next week would have freaked me out =) because that is when I felt him move lol
    bustii

Answer by bustii at 1:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• For me, I missed a period but chalked it up to stress because we were going through something super stressful. Then a few weeks later I started feeling sick - but we had been on vacation in the woods so I thought I had west nile virus - I came home with a ton of bug bites so it wasn't a far-fetched idea! It wasn't til I missed the next period that the thought crossed my mind.
    Anonymous