why is this happening

hi im on my second preg. and i have had my period the whole intire time i have been preg. so far does anyone know why this is happening. please let me know if i should go to the doctors or something thank you very much i really need to know this answer as soon as possible

cocobrit101

Asked by cocobrit101 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would def goto the doctor..bleeding like ur on ur period isnt normal.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• doctor for sure but so you dont worry i have had friends that actually didnt know they were prego cuz they had their periods the whole time and had healthy children
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I bled off and on for the first few months of my pregnancy. I was so upset about it and had a couple ultrasounds done during that time. Everything was okay and I delivered a perfectly healthy baby girl. The blood was brown so they told me it was "old blood" but there still was quite a bit of it. You probably should still go to the doctor and get checked out, especially if the blood is red. You're just going to worry if you don't go to the doctor and the stress of your worrying isn't good for your baby anyway. Good luck girl! :)
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 1:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• The bleeding could be a placental abruption or placenta previa....both dangerous. I would see a doctor. You don't have periods when you are pregnant----the bleeding is not usual and not normal. Better get it checked out. Good luck.
    Anonymous