What is the worst job you have ever had?

I worked at Burger King when I was younger and it was awful. The other employees talked bad and used to cuss around each other. The back stabbing was awful. Horrible...

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• citi bank
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• haha, that is funny, that was my worst job, ever, too!! I HATED working there! I worked at McDonalds and it was 100 times better! Then I quit BK and worked at Target, which I also hated! I quit there for a job at Pizza Hut and LOVED it!!!!!!! I think it depends on the people you work with more than anything else and BK and Target both had AWFUL employees!
    Anonymous

• I worked at Burger King mu Junior year of HS and McDonalds my senior year and a little after. Both were just as bad. Come home smelling like crap and grease!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Pizza Hut was a terrible place to work in my opinion. I quit within a week!
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 1:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Food service is the worst. I worked at Starbuck's, Rally's, and a tea cafe when I was in school and they all SUCKED. Something about food service managers, they're assholes and some customers act like they're eating their last meal.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• When I was still in nursing school and I only had my CNA I worked in a nursing home! Nothing is more gross than adult diapers and bed sores and only getting paid 9.00 an hour to do that stuff, horrible!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 1:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Pizza Ranch. I was 26- fresh out of college (frickin' economy). After a year of searchig for a decent job, I landed one as a bitch for the pizza ranch. It is a super religious pizza buffet. My interview consisted of a 50 year old man saying "oh, we really just needed to bring you down here so I could get a good look at you- to make sure you are okay to work up front by all of the customers." Seriously!!!
    I lasted there for 3 weeks- luckily my husband got a great job so I could quit.
    This was last fall. Not that long ago.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• ive done it all. from worse to best........ citi/sales
    food
    nursing home cna... only for physical reasons bad on the back
    lifeguard
    bartending so much fun!
    i stick to the nursing home now as a cna
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Working in the womens clothes at Super walmart....i worked at the WORST location in our town..it was old and dirty...retail sucks as it is...but that location was the ultimate let down. it was so unsafe...i got harassed a few times..had a stalker...got followed to my car, had customers try to follow me and touch me and you know what they told me...Sorry...well try to alert parking lot security! I never felt so nervous in my life!
    Anonymous

• i get paid well as a cna but the gross doesnt bother me half as much as the maybe ill get a long term back problem thought
    what i do makes me feel so good at the end of the day. i bring my work home in a good way. my residents had a prom and we dressed jude up and brought him in. he loved it and so did they
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2010