would you stay with someone if he killed someone?

this girl i went to school with recently had her boyfriend convicted of a lesser charge of manslaughter when he intentional hit someone with a grain truck and killed them.. not clear on why they reduced to manslaughter compared to murder...but if it was me id be like see ya have fun gettin ass raped...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be scared to
    MommaToSam

Answer by MommaToSam at 3:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• In that situation? No.

If it were self defense, defense of family, or an accident it might be different, but if it was intentional no way.
    Anonymous

• agree 144 anon
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• depends...if my husband was charged with murder to someone who raped me, or our daughter, then of course i would stay. if it was for something not so serious, and was way out of line, then i dont think i would stay.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm with the people above.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• op here

im not sure of the situation leading up to the crime so cant say for sure his reasons..
    Anonymous

• I live with a man that killed the man that raped his kid sister we have been together almost 17 yrs. One thing about it, your pretty sure where he stands on that issue. I also knew a man that was convicted of manslaughter when I was a kid. He never got over the fact that he accidently killed another person and had a very hard time with it. I felt so bad for him as he had the rest of his life to live with it.
    tjburcham

Answer by tjburcham at 2:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• In the situation you describe no I wouldn't stay with him. But if he killed someone to defend our home, our family, or our friends, or if he killed someone who had already hurt our family in some way (rape, murder, etc.), yes, I would stay with him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2010