if you could go back to the past, what would you change?

i'm making this question to understand if people want to return to the past and make some changes.. but every change will bring a consequencce that maybe be will be good or bad..
if i could go back i probably could run more early instead of knowing my husband... but i though if i could go back to past, my daughter would never born righ? so it bring a consequence? could you? go back at leave the other behide?

betinha

Asked by betinha at 2:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I could know as part of it what I know now about my husband, I would not have married him based on his attitude on two incidents while we were dating. I should have listened to my own instincts. Instinct is the best lifesaver, the best teacher.
    Anonymous

• anony 1:56 pm here-If I made myself happy, implied through your question for life, then going back and changing something would make me as happy as being a mom now.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt have dated a certain guy who ended being a bipolar schitzo.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I would have never enrolled my daughter in Girl Scouts! Because of an irresponable Troop Leader she is dead!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Everything I made a lot of bad decisions.
    Anonymous

• When my 1st daughter was a year old, her dad and I were not together. I was dating a wonderful guy who treated me and my baby very well. Her father begged for a second chance...I thought It would be different and it was for a short time. I broke the other guys heart to pieces, ruined my life and my daughter had a rough childhood.
    I would have never taken that dicksmack back!! and would have stayed with the real man...who btw is on my facebook and is a wonderful father and husband, very successful....Every time I look at his newest pics I wonder about "us" if I would have just stayed.
    Anonymous

• NOPE!!! ~ Everything happens for a reason. Children are a blessing from God, and if I went back I would not have them.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• first of all, I'm very sorry to all those who posted for their loses... with that said, there is SO much I would change, I lead a stupid and reckless life up until I met my now husband.. I'm just very blessed that nothing more horrible happened to me than did.. but I wouldn't give my kids up for the world, like all of you..
    movieFanatic81

Answer by movieFanatic81 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I would of had a lot less sex with men who were not my husband. I really wished I could of been a virgin for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2010