Were/are you a Corey Haim fan?

Meshane

Asked by Meshane at 3:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY MOVIES W/HIM IN THEM BUT I DID WATCH HIS SHOW "THE TWO COREY'S AND LOVED IT. BUT HE HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART BECAUSE HE'S FROM MY AWESOME ERA AND MY HUSBAND WAS PERSONAL FRIENDS W/HIM GROWING UP FROM ACTING SCHOOL.
    Meshane

Answer by Meshane at 3:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yes I loved the Coreys and Mr. Haim was fine!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• yeah- I mean not like some crazy fan but I did like the movies he was in... I think his death and how he ended up living were so sad.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't say I was a big fan, I thought he was cute back in the day. Its very sad to see such young people in Hollywood get caught up in all the drugs. Too many have lost their lives b/c of it. Maybe now he can find some peace within himself.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yes! I cried when he died.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yeah- I was definitely a fan growing up. I really did enjoy many of his movies.

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 7:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't say I was a huge fan, but I did watch his movies in the 80's. He led a very troubled life and it's a tragedy he died at such a young age.
    MomW773

Answer by MomW773 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I loved Corey in the Lost Boys and Lucas....he has a special place in my heart :)
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 12:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2010