Is $40 to much for a prenatal class?

this is a one time class but a 6 HR. class General Information about class we strive to bring you the most current info on childbirth, breastfeeding and infant safety it's state of the Art education curriculum.

thekayk

Asked by thekayk at 3:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think it's too much but i never took a class i think as a woman you owe it to yourself to be well informed so if you think you need it go for it, i personally didn't need it b/c i was well educated on chidbirth before i decided to get pregnant
    Anonymous

• The classes that my sister teaches (Preparation for Childbirth, infant first aid, etc.) can be subsidized by Public Aid.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No way. I am taking a breastfeeding class that is $40 alone and am taking birthing classes that cost $165
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• heck no I paid 120 for a 2 day class (4 hours each day) at the hospital before my son was born
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• thanx everyone I feel better now
    thekayk

Answer by thekayk at 4:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2010