Do u think it will be harder to raise a baby boy or girl?

i am pregnant with twins One boy and one girl and i am curious if people think that boys or girls are easier to raise? Ive always thought that boys would be easier but my husband is from Sierra Leone Africa and he says boys are alot harder i am just kinda curious y that is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• idk but i've noticed a huge difference in my children my little girl was a horrible sleeper at night but napped good during the day and was a happy baby and liked to just play alone
    my baby boy doesn't take good naps but sleeps all night he's very jumpy and likes to be held, i think he's gonna be harder to raise b/c my dd is so easy :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No child is easy to raise .
    I had a girl and 2 boys.
    My girl was my lil princess,but, she had a very smart mouth sometimes.
    My boys are like crazy monkeys! They dont keep clean rooms, which my daughter did.
    Boys want to destroy and break everything, my girl cherished and took care of her stuff.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• They both have their issues. The answer to which is harder to raise really depends on the parent and the child.

I find my oldest boy more difficult to raise than my daughter. However, my second son (so far) has been easier than either his older brother or older sister. Personalty traits and birth order may have an affect on how difficult each child is to raise as well as the parent's personality types.
    Anonymous

• I only have girls, but I heard boys were harder no experiance though on boys so not sure. I do no that girls are more bossy, why'll boys are more layed back. I also know that girls are easier to potty train why'll boys are harder to potty train
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I've also always heard that boys were easier. And for me it was true. I have one girl and one boy...and he's much easier than her. He will eat ANYTHING. He hardly cries...he's so much easier than she was.
    Anonymous

• i think gender has less to do with it than personality and culture.

the stereotype is generally that boys will be harder when they are toddlers/kids and girls will be harder when they are teens.
    Anonymous

• I think it's more about the individual child and the cultural roles for boys and girls. I've heard about difficult boys, difficult girls, easy boys, and easy girls, and any mix of these within the same family. I think personality of the child has more to do with it than anything. Plus, it changes over time. I was the easy baby, but the tough teenager, and my brother was the opposite.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• it all depneds on the child
    mrs.mommyofmany

Answer by mrs.mommyofmany at 9:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010