So i bought colored contact lenses

at the mall, they make my eyes water, is that normal. ( I have perfect vision) Never worn contacts ever.
iF IT Keeps makig my eyes water does that make them bad contacts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• That just means you are not use to them. If your eyes start burning and getting red you should take them out
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I agree that it just means your eyes aren't used to them. When I first got my contacts the eye doctor suggested that the first day I wear them for 2 hours, then the next day 4 hours, and so on until I was comfortable wearing them all day long.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Oh really alright so the watery eyes is normal for a while?
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• my eyes always water more with the colored contacts. it gets better but i definitely can tell a difference even thought they are great contacts
    Anonymous

• Did you get them at an eye dr in the mall, if not, go the dr and get a perscription for some that fit your eye. I have never had a problem with colored contacts. You are not suppose to feel them at all, if you do then it is because they are the wrong size.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2010