Moms who will breastfeed for ATLEAST two years-what do you think about this?

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/161459-breastfeeding-teen/

I don't know how to do clickable links, sorry! This momma still bfs her 14 year old for comfort. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OP--I am only interested in the opinions of mothers who have or will breastfeed for a minimum of two years. If you are not comfortable breastfeeding for that long, or you don't breastfeed at all-take your opinion elsewhere.
    Anonymous

• It seems like apples and oranges to me. With a 14 year old CPS needs to be involved and child molestation charges need to be presented.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• to me it's sexual molestation in a sense
    Anonymous

• So just because I didn't breast feed for two years means I can't have an opinion about this? What's your problem, really? Because I didn't breast feed for two years, I'm not good enough to have an opinion on this matter? Do you feel that if a person DIDN'T breast feed, they'll just say this is disgusting? You're wrong.
    I didn't breast feed for long. Not by choice but for medical reasons. Any how...Here's my opinion, if it's good enough for you...
    I don't think it's disgusting...I think it's a little strange that a 14yr old boy is comfortable putting his mouth on his mother's breast. Although I agree it's natural, and quite the bonding experience...I do find it odd. I totally understand her thought behind it, and why she does it...and hey...if it's working for her, then why not? If it makes them closer, why shouldn't she be allowed to? There's my opinion. Hope it was good enough for you.
    Anonymous

• OP get a life. Why do u only want peoples opinion who have breastfed for two years?? that doesnt make sense! I breastfed for 5 months with both kids. why should i not have an opinion?
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• anon 2:15, I think she only wants extended BF's answer, because they are usually the ones most okay with bizzare BF timetables.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Twin mommy... that doesnt make sense though. I still have an opinion and like i said i only breast fed my two for 5 months each. There are people who breastfed for a week and might agree with it while others who breastfed a week might think its nasty. No matter if u bottle fed or breast fed for any amout of time u can still have an opinion. You cant post a question on a site with A LOT of ppl and say u only want a certain type to answer. Once a question is posted everyone on the site has the right to answer it. no matter if the OP likes the post or not!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I would have been happy to just get some milk in my breasts!
    Anonymous

• Is that really true? A woman breastfeeds her 14 year old to comfort the kid or comfort herself????? Either way it is SICK!!!! That has to be made up---it can't be true.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Chrstny- It makes sense in that she wants to know if women that BF past 2 years are okay with a child not self-weaning. Think about statistics. They want different groups opinions on the same thing. It really is okay to only ask one "group" a question. Life is exclusionary. Just go to the next question. Don't be offended.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2010