My SS lies and deceives. I am really starting to dislike him. Please help me.

My 10 year old SS came to our house saying that his mother had started beating him. She was calling him names and saying all kind of horrible things. We tried to talk to her about it and she flipped out. (She's weird, anyways). Well after all he said, we got very concerned and got a lawyer. I spent 8,000 on a lawyer to get full custody. Anyways, during the whoel thing, he told his mom that we beat him and starve him while he's here, which isn't true. He's playing both families against each other and he's not bitter. They were never married or even together. I've been in his life since he was 2 and his stepdad since he was 4 1/2. He lies to my kids about me. and tells my husband that I say things to him I don't say. The mother won't do anything about it and I'm beginning to dislike EVERY weekend and Tues and Thurs nights. Please help me. I can't keep doing this and it's getting worse every week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• get the child help. take him to a dr so they can figure out why he is doing this. Kids usually have reasons of why they do thinks like that
    Anonymous

• yup i agree with the person above me. kids dont just do these kinda things for no reason. he wants attention.... maybe he needs help, alot of it. i wish you all the best.. keep us posted
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 4:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• First, do not believe anything he says anymore. Go to the person he is talking about and tell them what he is saying. If he does not have broken bone and major bruises he is lieing.

Answer by louise2 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Get him in therapy....end of story.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2010