Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miniature cast iron skillets...used for crafts..HELP!

OK, I am trying to find those what I call miniature cast iron skillets! Alot of people use them to pour candle wax (scented) in them, then they leave them on top of your cook stove....and the aroma spreads thru the house...anyone know what I am talking about or even where to find these other than online, ebay, etc etc? I have called around (since I live outside the city) and everyone I talk to say they dont know what I am even talking about, can I get someone's help from the group? Thanks in advance!

Answer Question

Asked by SelenasMommy07 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • they should have them in the cookware section. if it is what i am thinking about, maybe this?

    Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

  • I have two of them and got them at Bass Pro Shop. Google the main page, they might have them there or you could order a catalog.

    Answer by daisy521 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.