Miniature cast iron skillets...used for crafts..HELP!

OK, I am trying to find those what I call miniature cast iron skillets! Alot of people use them to pour candle wax (scented) in them, then they leave them on top of your cook stove....and the aroma spreads thru the house...anyone know what I am talking about or even where to find these other than online, ebay, etc etc? I have called around (since I live outside the city) and everyone I talk to say they dont know what I am even talking about, lol...so can I get someone's help from the group? Thanks in advance!

SelenasMommy07

Asked by SelenasMommy07 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• they should have them in the cookware section. if it is what i am thinking about, maybe this?
    http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-LMS3-Logic-Miniature-Skillet/dp/B000LXA9YI/ref=sr_1_3/176-2625220-0528323?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1268771376&sr=8-3
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have two of them and got them at Bass Pro Shop. Google the main page, they might have them there or you could order a catalog.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010