What's making you really depressed right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not really depressed but I'm pissed and saddened... babydaddy drama... My son is lucky he is so cute!! lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I was depressed bc there was a rat's nest in my shed but it just got cleaned out!!!! more people get depressed on spring, imagine that
    Anonymous

• I couldn't save a birds life, I got home and saw my cat with a living bird in her mouth, I screamed for her to drop it and she did, but he eventually died despite of my efforts. I know this is what cats do, it is intuitive, but I hate seeing it!

Answer by older at 4:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nothing at the moment. No baby daddy drama (stopped that a couple of months ago). got a raise at work. (go me). i can afford my bills and my kids. Sooo im good :).....the one thing i wish would stop is people running their mouth at work all the time but thats never going to end. no need to get depressed just ignore it.. :)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm not depressed but rather upset that my bf's dog keeps chewing all my kids bikes, helmets, sofa's, way too much to list. He doesn't seem to do anything about it, as its never his that gets wrecked!!! My back yard looks horrible since she keeps chewing on my deck and digging holes all over my back yard. This is my home that I pay for and he may live here but how much more am I supposed to take? We are having a baby together in 5wks and this is not what I need right now is some stupid dog ruining all my things!!! ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm a bit down, a slump I guess. but don't know why.... I'm just Not in the mood to DO anything.. guess I need a kick in the rump..lol
    movieFanatic81

Answer by movieFanatic81 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• major lack of sleep...
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• The kind of depression I deal with is loneliness and I can't do anything really to fix it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah the loneliness is what does it for me. I moved to a small clicky back stabbing town therefore no friends. Can't afford teenagers and my son is delayed...feeeling like maybe i should not have brought him into this world where he will always have a hard time at things and maybe never have any friends
    Anonymous

• I have manic depression so its a clinical thing that I cant do anything for because I am pregnant and BFing and refuse to take anything that could harm either child. I also have bipolar dissorder and a whole list of anxiety dissorders that I cant take anything for. I am sick and pregnant so my house is a disaster and DH will not help me at all with any of it. Other than that its business as usuall around here
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2010