Wat should i do my sons 1st birthday party in?

1st birthday party, boy,

Tristian_tj_jen

Asked by Tristian_tj_jen at 5:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This one of the most exciting birthdays he will ever have. You will have more pix of this than any other...I would pick something timeless, like sesame street or Barney. It is always a great idea to take the little ones to the party store and let them have a look. He will know what he wants...most of all , have fun!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I always do my kids' in anything that they enjoy such as sports, favorite cartoon/movie character. My youngest son's first birthday was Nemo, he loved Finding Nemo. Other favorites that you could do is Thomas the Train, sports (soccor, basketball, football, etc., just anything that he really enjoys. Good Luck!
    momof51998

Answer by momof51998 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• i did my son's 1st birthday in soccer, i made the cake and everything it was great a sports them i have pics if you like i can send you. I thought of doing a zoo them with animals and stuff i got great ideas on the web i think i googled safari birthday party ideas. well there was great stuff on there, but we didnt have enough kids for the games and stuff so we thought we'd wait a couple years
    Good luck!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• We didn't have a theme for my son's 1st party. I was more excited that DH was finally home from Iraq, so we were all just happy to spend time with our friends and family. But to answer your question... if he has a favorite TV character, go with that. Otherwise, go with a favorite animal or vehicle.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Record everything, play a video montage of his 1st yr. of life.. We had a big blowout for one of our kid's first, I don't know if he will remember it, but a picture is worth a thousand words.. Happy and healthy b-day to ur son w. many more 2 follow...
    LOVEMYBOYS291

Answer by LOVEMYBOYS291 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• chucky cheese
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 4:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2008