Chances of getting preggo from bding before ovulation?

This cycle around me and my dh bd on days 11,12, 13 with a +opk on day 13 with ovulation pain. I usually have a 28 day cycle. We didn't the next day..we had fam in town visiting and were tired!!! lol. Trying to be positive this month!!:) Are the chances of conceiving better before Ov or right after Ov?

bonnebell

Asked by bonnebell at 4:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe sperm lives for 72 hours. My fertility specialist always told us to have sex every other day around the time of ovulation. I'm sure the chances are better on the day of, but fine the day before as well!
    Anonymous

• Three days before until one day after you ovulate are the best times to get preganant. Sperm can live inside of you for 3-5 days depending on your ph balance ect. so those were great days to try! Baby dust to you!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 5:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• We've been on schedule of having sex everyother day... just so we wouldnt get worn out! and today i tested pos on my ovulation test :) GL
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I think chances for conception are better if you bd before ovulation. Sperm can live inside between 3-5 days. Good luck and I hope this is your month!
    RedheadMama18

Answer by RedheadMama18 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2010