Anyone earn extra income or save money by joining shopping clubs?

Curious what some of you mom's do to earn extra money or just on the side for fun (where any added money is a bonus)!

I would LOVE to hear input from others on what works for them and why, as to make this sort of a reference for all interested moms on here! What do you like best about what you do? Do you make that much money or just do it for fun/sanity (to get out of the house), or both? What is the general info on your product? What makes it work for you?

PLEASE SHARE ! No Worries if Someone else posted what you do....POST ANYWAYS so we can see how popular a product is or maybe what area you are in (for reference).

Note: this post is not meant to make you money but to give others ideas. Please do not push your company or product on this site but telling your story MAY get you sales.

northtexasmomma

Asked by northtexasmomma at 4:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nope, The only thing that worked for me is tellecommunications, you can see why http://www.fdipresentation.com/. Im working on a blog, it has not made me much yet its a HUGE list of tellecommuting companies 

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i tried that with a all natural company and it wasted my money..thought about the harvest america but ii just havent been convinced to put my money into joining but i do get a discount with my workout materials and supplements with beachbody and i also make money from them too.. i have a job but i also work the beachbody to make me some extra money!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I work for a wellness company. In doing that you become a member and buy their products monthly. Yes you save huge money because everything is highly concentrated and it lasts longer and you dont go through it as fast as you would your normal grocery brands.
    I make legit money, I do get a paycheck, I also help other moms work from home. They are happy with our products and they work better than your grocery brands do.

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010