What is your lastest daydream?

doesn't matter what it's about, just curious... so I daydream ALOT.. short attention span, but my latest has been about being a movie critic... yeah I know..lol but you know .. the whole respected opinions, money, ect..even thought about having a blog, but I wouldn't know where to begin..hehe. so whats yours?

movieFanatic81

Asked by movieFanatic81 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's funny because I actually was thinkin I want to start a blog too! But I have the same problem, nothing to write about. I seem to also have a short attention span because I went for a walk today and the daydream then was that I lose 60 pounds can finally fit into cute clothes
    Anonymous

• been there.. so i got a tread mill... it's sitting in the garage..lol
    movieFanatic81

Answer by movieFanatic81 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• To just stay home and take care of my family. If this health care bill passes with the education part now attached, I think I will quit teaching. I've done it for 19 years. I don't think I can live through another person's "great idea" which will be another piece of crap that doesn't fix anything, but blames the teachers for everything. I will just stay home.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2010