When is the last time you said a curse word? What curse word do you say the most?

I thought about this questions today when I was in the kitchen with a couple of my friends. I usually never swear but today I burnt my self and said "SHIT" and everyone else in the room was kind of shocked I said that word

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A few minutes ago and the work was "FUCK" and I say that often. I think it is my f-ing favorite curse word to use,haha. Its horrible,isnt it? A mom with a mouth of a biker. Oh well.
    Anonymous

• About 5 mins ago... when I'm not working I'm pretty much a potty mouth...

Damn - that's what I say most... occasionally F*ck too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I swear that my baby's first real word will be SHIT! It is my favorite and I say it all the time!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• LMFAO! I am guilty of all of these words although if they slip around my 4 year old I try to apologize and say that was a naughty word and i should not have said it or if I slip up without recovery i substitue (sp) a word that sounds the same liiiiiikkkkkeeee......oh Fuck, i say oh truck!
    With my 11 ans 13 year old i dont worry about it. They have heard it all and they are just words to express your feelings. I could choose some other word but sometimes nothing else will do the job.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 8:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2010