Why do people wear contact lenses rather than glasses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• "vanity is the main reason.
    the reasons sleepingbeautee said are all easily fixed by getting a good pair of glasses. "

OK ...Oh Great and Exalted Anon....
    I was just giving examples of why people do not wear glasses. But the real reason I don't wear my glasses is, I have astigmatism in my left eye. When I wear glasses I see a weird movement out of the corner of my eye, it is distracting and gives me a headache. When I wear contacts I don't have that problem.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Because glasses sometimes get in the way. They fall off, or get broken, they slide down, sometimes they pinch the bridge of the nose.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I see better out of contacts. I can go to sleep and wake up without putting on something. I don't have to keep shoving my glasses up on my nose. I look better with contacts. I can wear sunglasses in contacts. I could keep going all day with good reasons....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• vanity is the main reason.

the reasons sleepingbeautee said are all easily fixed by getting a good pair of glasses.
    Anonymous

• I actually prefer glasses. The thought of putting something on my eye like that makes my stomach turn. Its whatever you prefer though.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I don't like to take my glasses off, then on, then off.............I only need my glasses to read. So, I wear contacts and forget about it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Because I want to.

The end.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2010