What is my son looking at on the internet?

Well I found out my son is looking at porn while I am in the same room as him. I sometimes hear the moaning and the pounding. I mean what the heck is wrong here. I have caught him many times and wonder what he is looking at and it is terrible...he is looking at this one woman Mommy Afton garbage.. Who is that? Why is he looking at mom stuff and naughty stuff like that. Any moms have this problem with your son into his mom or other mom things? Help me in what I should do please and thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Sounds like he needs some professional help. Also he totally disrespects you. Why not turn off your internet, or just go unplug it. I would. There are parental blocks that you can put on your computer.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I hope this is a joke. Do you walk around the house naked or in panties only? Do you have sex with men in front of him? Do you flirt with young guys in front of him? Do you go into the bathroom when he is showering? Something has created this situation if this is indeed a real thing. I'm hoping it's just a troll.
    Anonymous

• He has too much time on his hands. He needs to either have a job or something else occupying his time.
    Anonymous

• pack and move b 4 he can know what happened!
    Anonymous

• Moaning and pounding in the same room?!... There are so many things wrong here I can't even believe it. I think it's time to turn off the internet or make him move out..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I do not do anything. I understand there is some fake porn out there, but why would he want to see that. I have walked in my bra and underwear and caught him looking at me, but I never thought he would. I just tell him he shouldn't look at his mother that way and to respect me.
    cutemom47

Answer by cutemom47 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'd kick his &## off that computer, no matter what he pays, if he does, as far as bills the home is yours. Period. Unplug the computer, remove it. Tell him to get a job or a better job and earn his keep which will never include that crap. I wouldn't hide from him what you know he's doing.

When I have something to say to my kids even now as grownups, two of them and the youngest a teen, I tell them they can face away from them if they want for their comfort but what I've got to say will be said and it will be heard how ever many times need be.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• cutemom47 you're not fully understood. what?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I just keep telling his STOP thinking about that stuff. He is always watching it I know. But how can I control his hormones. I haven't caught him in a while now, so he might be getting better I only hope
    cutemom47

Answer by cutemom47 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• cutemom is troll.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2010