Don't you trust in your God?

I mean really have faith in him/her/it to leave the judging of others sins up to him/her/it, and God alone? It seems if someone had true, honest, down to the ground faith, there would be a peace about you and there would be no need to judge others on their sins.

Because otherwise it seems as though people who believe in God, are doing an awful lot of judging of others, even declaring them "unworthy" of his family, would so far as to kick them out of a church, etc. This displays a lack of faith, if anything, IMO- that your God isn't doing a good enough job with judging your fellow sinners.

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God lives in books from history past and hoped for in the present and future. But he doesn't live in anyone's present to have lunch or a Saturday dinner with him. I believe in God from long ago and his creations but I look to God's spirit in prayer for guidance for my now and future not surefire set answers or else. Cuz, there are more different personalities in this world than just God's.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I agree!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• 100%. I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I trust the only true God 100%
    Anonymous

• I trust Him and thank Him. He sent me a miracle today and I appreciate it. I think He Rocks!
    Anonymous

• So what it mean when non Christians judge Christians? Is their god/gods not doing a good job of teaching them love and tolerance?
    Anonymous

• "So what it mean when non Christians judge Christians? Is their god/gods not doing a good job of teaching them love and tolerance? "

I don't believe in any god, so I guess I'm allowed to ask as many questions as I want:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• anon 421 your question to me is true in the reverse. Every religion at times is judgmental of others, depending on the 'judge's mood and circumstances of what's happening. Focus really needs to be not on who's the best instead let's all work for no wars and more sharing of time and space.

There's too many people upset over the right God the right way to their salvation is the right way for another. This is a world where wars are in our own homeland instead of it being overseas only and in history books.

As long as humans are created with individual thinking power and not created with preprogrammed brains, for humankind longterm the future is dim at best.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• The Apostle Paul said that Christians were to judges those in the Congregation while God would judge those outside of the Congregation.1 Cor 5:12, 13 meaning we are not to judge those who do not know God, we are to show love to all not just those that are like minded in Faith...
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• you believe in something, even if it is yourself, your inner divinity, still what gives you the right to judge anothers God or belief system?.... (sahmamax2)
    Anonymous

• Sure do! Cant trust anyone else ! :-)
    You also need to realise that judgment and correction are two very different things.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2010