Spit or swallow

For me i think swallowing is just eaiser

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• spit,it coats my throat like snot!
    Anonymous

• I gave hubby a bj for Valentines day and I tried to swallow but it was too much and I ended up gagging and spitting it out real fast all over him and the bed..I felt terrible but I could not get it all down, lol..
    Anonymous

• ew.I spit it out. I just can't swallow it, the thought makes me want to gag,lol.
    Anonymous

• swallow but I've been doing the same one for 19 year and I"m 34
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 5:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• spit, but I admit that it's usually not in my mouth anyway-
    Anonymous

• I read this once.... The bird of peace is a dove, but the bird of love is a swallow! lol

For me? sometimes a swallow, sometimes a spit...to be honest, it depends on what he's been eating or smoking. Sometimes it's just too bitter to swallow. It doesn't matter to him one way or another either.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• yuk
    Anonymous

• Swallow every single time. I don't have a gag relfex and I must be real lucky because my husband never tastes bad. In fact there is almost no taste at all so it doesn't bother me at all. I have never spit. I always thought it would be more gross to hold it in my mouth until I got to the sink or toilet to spit it out. Swallowing is done and over with in seconds and it drives my husband wild.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2010