I hate my husband!

do you? I just stay cause we just bought a house, and this is my kids home ((lived in the projects before here)). I work, he works, his mom babysits for $75 week. But he is so mean to me! and very jerkish and top headed!
what would you do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would talk to him. talk talk talk talk talk. Men go through annoying phases, just like women do. It's nothing to leave him over, and disrupt your children's lives, and yours. Do you truly hate him, or just how he's behaving right now?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• How is he mean to you? Sometimes I feel my spose is being unfair, but i just let him know (as kindly as I can) that i don't apperciate him treating me in some way, and i make it clear to him that he isn't being very nice.
    Anonymous

• Maybe see if he would be willing to try some counseling?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I think most are lying if they say they never hate their husbands, or at least get so mad they would like to tell him that!
    I'd see about counseling. there could be many reasons why he's acting mean. If that's just the way he's always been, then it may stay that way, but maybe not.

I'd see about counseling- many places have sliding scale fees-

good luck!
    Anonymous

• YOU MARRIED HIM!
    Anonymous

• leave-life is to short especially if you really HATE him-I am having marriage issues myself but cannot say I hate him because if I could say that I would be gone-
    momsrock13

Answer by momsrock13 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I agree momsrock.

If you truely hate him, leave. If you are just frustrated, as we can all relate to, talk to him and ask him how he feels. My dh and I fight every once in awhile, but I have never hated him.

You also need to think about your children. Will they go back to an unsafe neighborhood in the projects if you leave? If he isn't abusive, you need to consider this as well.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Good Luck! I know how ya feel.
    Anonymous

• Why did you marry him?
    Anonymous

• Everyone probably dislikes there husband once. I think it depends on how he hurts you. I definitely think you need counseling.
    Anonymous