Where do you buy your maternity clothes from?

I'm young, 21, so I want cute and affordable maternity clothes. With DD, I didn't buy maternity clothes until my last month, and honestly I didn't like the ones I bought. I felt like they made me look old and out of style. My style is ripped jeans mostly, lol, flipflops, Sperrys, bright colors, things like that. Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• www.kikisfashions.com
    I was 21 when I was pregnant too and this website was literally all I bought from! Their clothes are unbelievably cute and sooo cheap! They always change their inventory too so there's always new stuff. Be careful though, you'll want everything you see. Haha I bought more maternity clothes when I was pregnant than I even got to wear!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I got a few things from Kmart and walmart, but for the stuff more in my style, I went to MotherHood. They have a really nice selection. From just basic jeans and tanks to business wear if you need it.
    Anonymous

• TArget and motherhood
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Motherhood has some very stylish items.
    With my past 2 pregnancies I didn't even get big enough to need maternity clothing though. In fact, I'm still wearing my normal size clothing this time around and I only have 30 days left.
    Anonymous

• I got a lot of mine from Old Navy and Motherhood Maternity, but I recently saw that H&M has maternity clothes!! Their stuff is SUPER cute, and way cheap. I don't know if they sell online (which is where I got most of my stuff), but if you have a store near you, I've seen it in all the stores near us. Target has some good stuff, too, and the Gap has really good prices on their sale stuff.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• www.leavemeb.com cute/funny tanks and tees for like 12.00
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Old Navy
    tyjhons_mom

Answer by tyjhons_mom at 12:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2010