Is your DH a jerk?

What was the most recent meanist thing he has done to you? How did you react and confront him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes he is a jerk, sometimes I am a bitch too. The key is to love the other even if they are having a shitty day and not being the nicest person.
    I try not to stew in whatever jerky thing he did. So I can't tell you what the last thing was.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nope, he's not a jerk. He has his moments when he's not the friendliest, nicest guy in the world, but everyone has that. It's usually only when he's just woken up or if he's wanting a cigarette. We deal. It's life.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• He can be, I'll admit it, but most of the time no! But have to say tonight he is winning tons of brownie points. Just stopped and baught me $80 worth of my favorite candles while out on the road! Candles are hard to get by the way. However I'm thinking he did that tho so he wouldn't have to put much thought into a b-day gift for me which is tomorrow and he's out of town for work. I should stop bitching lol, cause he is the best most of the time!
    Anonymous

• yes he is but i have 2 accept him as is
    Anonymous

• Well today he was nice but yesterday he had to get up earlier than he wanted to go to the furniture store. I was talking in the car not bitching but he said "do you ever shut up?" He also said that because we been together 10 years we don't need to talk. Then when we get to the store he says I need to have sex with a woman and join us in the bedroom. Then he goes on and watches porn jerking off when I am available for sex because he is too lazy to bang me.
    Anonymous

• I love how some of you are so called ladies, but talk like you are from a trailer park. wow! no wonder why men act the way they do!
    Anonymous

• Nope, mine is awesome and we have great communication, respect, admiration, loyalty, sex, etc etc. However, I have been married previously and yes, those ones were absolute jerks, to a severe degree; which is why they are ex's!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010