Does any of your S.O. get after sex headaches?

it just happened a few months ago. Every after orgasm, my hubby gets a migraine-like pain that wraps around his head. I feel bad for him because the headache lingers throughout the entire day. We're starting to have less sex or oral nowadays because of this. Does anyone else experience the same thing? I've read a few articles on the internet that there's no cure to this? Any words of wisdom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldget him to a doctor. It could be a blood pressure issue.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• My dh does.  I think it might be low blood sugar because if he has a little something to eat after sex, he doesn't get a headache.

Anonymous

• god only gave men enough blood to work one organ at a time... brain or penis. ;o) A headache is quite common though due to the sudden blood return after the hard on is over.
    Anonymous

• That's interesting and I've never heard of it. I would say have him checked out by a doctor or at least get some blood work up done. I personally ask for sex if I have a headache because it gets rid of it for me.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2010