non-decision making hubby-

Not mad, but just curious..............
Does any one else's hubby do this?
When I bring up a subject that needs to be decided, he'll puff up like a rooster, have a few things to say about it, then tells me-
"it's up to you.........."

I don't know if it's because he makes so many decisions at work that he doesn't want to make many at home, or maybe he just thinks I'm better at it.
He's claimed from time to time that it's because I don't like way he decides stuff- not true all the time, but yeah- I sometimes think he made a bad call.
and he accuses me of being passive aggressive!
I think it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

anyone else have a hubby that does this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Me and the SO RARELY decide on anything together. It's usually an I dunno what do you think we say back and forth for about an hour. And I can be so vague sometimes it drives him nuts and when I do make decisions hardly evre do we go through with them and then do what he wants. Well, we do do what I want eventually just not when I want to get it done. I'm impatient.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 9:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i'm the indecisive one. i cant help it. for my "end of the quarter" dinner (i went through a lot that quarter- thought about quitting school AND life, etc) he asked where i wanted to eat.. i couldnt tell him- i HATE making decisions. i todl him that too, and he said he didnt care- that it was MY night and its MY decision and we'd sit in the car until I made a decision. the fucker-- but i love him. lol
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP- lol shy dia! that's funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2010