How many of you felt superduper after an abortion?

Were you exstatic? And how did your body react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think you're looking to start drama this evening huh>
    Anonymous

• Yeah. Do you enjoy making people feel horrible? I had an abortion when I was 16. I was forced into by my abusive boyfriend...so basically it was kill the baby inside of me, or I die as WELL as the baby inside of me. So thanks for that. Thanks for making me feel like CRAP. No I did not feel great. I felt like a piece of crap. I hated myself, and still do. And there was a lot of pain, and blood, if you really wanna know. It's not fun...not at all. So why do you need to pick open a big scab? Really? Can't you guys just let this go, please?
    Anonymous

• i haad one at 16 and three days later i was back to normal and no hon your not making me feel horrible
    Anonymous

• eye rolling

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Stupid question. The only women I know who feel SUPERDUPER after a abortion is the sluts that keep getting knocked up and keep having abortion's! Sure got the money for abortion's but cant tie your shit up. Sad! No offence to the women who had to get a abortion or were made to you don't count because it wasn't your fault. ITS MURDER!

Anonymous

• that is the stupidest question I have read here on cafemom in awhile. Congrads!!!
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 8:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• The physical part of it was like a bad period, what I wasn't prepared for was the emotional fall out. That far outweighed any physical pain I had.

Anonymous

• actually i was happy to just get it over with, and my morning sickness went away immediatly. my body was exactly the way it was before. i had no pain, no discomfort, no anything, except for bleeding.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I felt fine afterward and no I don't recall my body feeling poorly. Your questions never make me feel bad in fact it more of the opposite.
    Anonymous

• this isn't very nice
    Anonymous