Any dinner ideas that include bananas? lol weird question, I know. Please read..

My 2 1/2 year old daughter is VERY very picky when it comes to food. So I was getting ready to give her something for dinner, and she spotted the bananas and now she just keeps asking for a banana. So if there are ANY possible ideas on something fun for dinner that includes bananas. Something you can make with stuff you normally have at home, because I don't have a car right now to go to the store. Anyone have ANY ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• BANANA PANCAKES ? GL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• French toast and sliced bananas.
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
    Anonymous

• Banana sandwiches. Toasted ones are awesome but the bananas get REALLY hot and could burn her mouth. BTW my son was the same at that age. When we visited people we used to take a bunch with us and they'd say "why the bananas? we have bananas" and we'd say "not anymore!"
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• they took it all from me lol my daughter is the same way lol
    Anonymous

• Banana pancakes are YUMMY! They are my favorites :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• can you use bananas as like a side dish? mixed fruit with bananas. ..something like that. . .the banana pancakes /french toast sounds REALLY good lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• http://www.bananarecipes.us/
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I just saw a cute idea in a magazine. They halved a banana, coated it with peanut butter, put strawberry preserves on top to make it look like ketchup, and put it on a hot dog bun. ;) They also showed sweet potato fries on the side.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• When I was a kid we used to make "faces." We woulkd take a slice of bread and spread it with peanut butter, and then use various fruits for the eyes nose ect.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Normal meal and banana for dessert if she eats her other food first.
    Anonymous