At what age should I stop bathing my kids?

I have 4 kids ages ages 16 14 12 and 10 years old.I bathe them all separately except for week-ends when I bathe them together, none of them have ever said that they don't want to bathe together, or that they don't want me to bathe them. My husband says let them decide when the want me to stop bathing them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Please for the love of everything Holy let this be a TROLL
    Anonymous

• They are all way too old for you to be doing this, I taught my kids to bathe when they were much younger, like 6 or 7, and supervised to see they were doing it right until I gave them their privacy in the bath.

Answer by older at 7:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• You mean you wash your kids? Like they are babies? That I am sorry is wrong past a certain age. To have them together in a bath is also wrong. Seriously something is wrong with that picture
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• anon, I think you might be right, but these days you never know!

Answer by older at 7:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• like the previous post i would say 6 or 7. I also feel that those ages are way too old for u to be bathing them.
    Anonymous

• Um. Around 7 for a typical child. I could see it going longer if there was any disabilities involved...But I can honestly see no reason to bath your children together past any age older than 10. IF then. I agreee with the first poster. I really hope is a troll.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• wat does troll stand for
    Anonymous

• Ha ha ha! Too Funny!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• My son does have disabilties and he is 9...I supervise his bathing but no longer bathe him unless he misses or needs help getting somewhere and I do wash his hair, but beyond that he is on his own. My daughter (who is nt) is 6 and I wash her hair and behind her ears...she does the rest. So I guess to answer your question...they are more than old enough and capable enough to bathe themselves...by themselves...too old for shared baths too.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 7:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Are you serious woman? At those ages they should be showering on their own.
    Anonymous