what to do

I am a single mother but her father and I are tryig to work it out. I moved back in with my parents about a year ago. Tonight my daughter sceamed for about a hour telling me she wanted to go home. Everytime i would sit down she pulled my arm to the door to go to the car. We got into the car and she said bye bye nana(what she calls my mom). We drove and she kept talking about her friend carnell my friend vicki and her father. I don't know what to do. We came back to m y parents house and she said no nana, mama lets go home. SHe is 21 months old and i've never seen her act like this. What do I do?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 7:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you tried explaining that 'this is home' Right here with Nana. That Nana loves you and her and would miss you if you left. Tell her you are very happy to be living with Nana for right now. Tell he rone day you might go live in another house but foe right now Nana's house is home. It's were her toys are and her bed and all of her clothes.... This is hard because she is still so young but she may understand more than you think. Just start talking and reassuring and hope for the best.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2010