what to do?

I am a single mother but her father and I are tryig to work it out. I moved back in with my parents about a year ago. Tonight my daughter sceamed for about a hour telling me she wanted to go home. Everytime i would sit down she pulled my arm to the door to go to the car. We got into the car and she said bye bye nana(what she calls my mom). We drove and she kept talking about her friend carnell my friend vicki and her father. I don't know what to do. We came back to m y parents house and she said no nana, mama lets go home. SHe is 21 months old and i've never seen her act like this. What do I do?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 7:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Awww.... :(
    Anonymous

• That is so sad.
    Maybe you should tell her that you are working on going home but right now mommy and daddy need to fix somethings
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010