what to do?

I am a single mother but her father and I are tryig to work it out. I moved back in with my parents about a year ago. Tonight my daughter sceamed for about a hour telling me she wanted to go home. Everytime i would sit down she pulled my arm to the door to go to the car. We got into the car and she said bye bye nana(what she calls my mom). We drove and she kept talking about her friend carnell my friend vicki and her father. I don't know what to do. We came back to m y parents house and she said no nana, mama lets go home. SHe is 21 months old and i've never seen her act like this. What do I do?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 8:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• So at a yr old u left her dad and now all of a sudden a yr later she thinks somewhere else is home. i find that hard to believe. Her memory isn't that good at that age
    Anonymous

• i sure wouldn't get back with her dad just because of that. think of how hard it would be if things ended up not working out between the two of you. i would explain that "home" is where you live with nana(and whoever else may live there) and that daddy's home is in a different place.
    Anonymous