the "pull out" method

I'm just curious to know how many women out there have gotten pregnant using the "pull out" method. Now don't go thinking I'm some sort of idiot I'm familiar with how babies are made (lol) but I'm just curious to know how many of you have gotten pregnant that way or know of women who have gotten pregnant that way. It seems to be pretty common.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• alot of women get pregnant by the pre cum, so the pull out method almost never works. my dd is a pull out baby
    Anonymous

• Pulling out just kills the mood...ugh.
    Anonymous

• Everyone bullies the pull out method but the research on it's effectiveness is shocking. Check this out.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/story?id=7688558&page=1

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• baby three a puller
    Anonymous

• My bestfriend and her SO always pull out. The one time he didnt is when she got pregnant. After they had they baby the continued to pull out. Years later when they wanted another baby one night he didnt pull out and they got their baby. So for some people the pull out method does work.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• He "pulled out" - ds is 6 1/2. lol
    Anonymous

• I NEVER got pregnant that way and was off the pill for a year and didnt use condoms with my husband. The first time he didn't pull out I got pregnant which was planned. I think it's an excuse.
    Anonymous

• I have at least one pull out baby.
    Anonymous

• my neighbor got pregnant with the pull out, but me I haven't I have been with my DH for 10 years married 7 of those years and only used condoms when we first had sex then after that we didn't use them anymore until we had our babies cause you are more fertail the first 6 weeks then I got on birth control for a few until I stopped taking them. Both my girls were planned and we are using the pull out myth
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• How is that you were using the 'pull out' method, yet you say youe children were planned?! That doesn't make sense!!
    Anonymous