Caillou

For some reason my daughter likes it but when it comes on she seems to get scared of something half way through it. I don't let her watch it anymore. And I also figured out why he is bald! lol Anyone else not like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I let my kids watch it they are 5 and 2 my girls love him well more my oldest than my youngest since my youngest hardly watches tv yet
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Why's he bald???? lol My daughter likes that show...she doesn't seem to get scared though....
    I can't stand it because she wants to watch it over and over...and the narrorator bothers me, but I guess kids must still like it!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• OP here: Lol! He's bald bc the show originated in Canada and in French Caillou means pebble or bald head. Also the original story was about an infant and most infants are bald. Even though my dghter had a full head of hair! lol
    Anonymous

• LOL I always got annoyed that he whines to much! Kids whine enough as it is, can't their shows teach them not to!
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I can't stand that annoying carton child. It teaches kids to whine....and his voice is so annoying.... My children do not watch it.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• My son gets a kick out of it, and dragontales. I'm tired of both.lol
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 9:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Ok...that is really freaky...lol!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• LOL....my son loves Caillou...he is a whiner AND they have the worst actors on there, all of the laughing is so fake, DH and I always cringe when any of them start laughing.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Not really. My son watches PBS kids but mostly in the morning. In the afternoon he's napping or we're running around doing errands and playing outside. The only time it's on is when I am folding clothes in my bedroom and I have him with me. We don't have a DVR in my room so whatever is on PBS is what I put on. Otherwise if he does watch TV in the afternoon it's a recorded episode of Sesame Street because that's what he is the most interested in.

I agree about the whining though. It is annoying. Plus the pace of the show is slow and it makes me sleepy!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I think he's a whiny brat. I can't even stand to hear Caillou's voice.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2010