Recession started in 2007. Wonder who caused that?

And isn't it funny that each time one started there was a republican in office, and when it ended their was a democrat in office? Things that make you go hmmmm..

2.3 Bi. surplus after Clinton. 3.5 Tr. deficit after Busch. 'nuff said!

Link in reply below...

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 9:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I agree.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If you want people to take you seriously, you should proof read your post. It is "there" not "their". Who cares anyway. This time around, it started with a dumbass 'pub in office, and a dumbass 'crat has yet to fix anything at all. What's the difference? Put a Libertarian in office and this will all go away...

Anonymous

• Yup. That is VERY interesting,isn't it. But you are in trouble now...LOL...and so am I. We brought up George Bush again and you know we aren't supposed to. :-) I do know that my investments lost about 40% of their worth by September and October of 2008....and who was Prez then? Hmmmm. Interesting. Back in 2002...2003...2004...pwopl were able to get mortgage loans that they clearly could not afford...heh...and look what is happening NOW? It takes that long fpr the foreclosures to happen. AND the stock market ? It began falling apart in 2008. Oh well.,......Then there IS that expensive war.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• pwopl were able to get mortgage
    *'Ooops. PEOPLE were able to get
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• He has CONTROL over the STUPID decisions he is making NOW. HE has CONTROL over the HUGE debt HE and HIS party are perpetuating. If YOU want to be naive enough to believe that the ENTIRETY of this financial crisis is ONLY from ONE administration YOU are ignorant and must only have been following politics for the last five minutes. I do NOT care WHAT mess THOS president was handed HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE has made it CONSIDERABLY WORSE.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• You really think it's just one person's fault? lol
    Anonymous

• Isn't it funny that you ignore basic facts like say fannie mae and freddie mac which belongs to the democrats and because of their mess caused the housing crises.How about how the democrats had control of congress? Let's ignore that right.NUFF SAID
    Anonymous

• It is a result of so many things, and GW Bush was just one person involved. Both Republicans and Democrats are responsible for this one. I agree with the idea of putting a Libertarian in office. I can only dream, I suppose.
    Anonymous

• Exactly momof.WTH why always reverting back to gwb? There is a different president now he has been president for some time now.Gwb is GONE.The anon at 9:39 brought up a great point too.What is with this? Seems to me all this is is to keep pointing back instead of focusing on the here and now because that would require having to hold the one here and now accountable..and you cant have any of that now can you?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2010