Triple Stroller Help (PIG)

Hi everyone I am trying to find a good place to look at triple strollers, craigslist is SOL and babies r us has 1 kind that I would want but the reviews on it are not to great. Any store ideas or websites I can try. I can't afford a 1200 peg perego one other wise I would jump at the chance :-)

Thanks

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 9:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would Google it! That's what I do when I try to find the lowest price on something before buying it. I don't know if this helps, but it's worth a try =)
    Anonymous

• i was just talking to a grandpa of triplets, and he actually said they found a double and a single easier than their triple. i thought their triple was pretty cool, it was a peg perego with a steering wheel. i guess what you end up with might depend on how you will be using it. do you think you will go out much on your own, or do you think you will usually be with another adult?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• hm thats a good question, more than likely it will be hubby and i going together, I was just thinking space saver lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If you have a multiples group in your area, they can usually put you in touch with someone who is selling theirs. We have the runabout which is the best, then a safetech triple jogger, a double and a single, and a choo choo wagon.
    gkm15099

Answer by gkm15099 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I have triplets and we use a double and single. It is much easier this way. The triplet strollers are extremely heavy and they don't fit in all vehicles. A friend from a multiples group gave me their old one, but I couldn't even push it. Only my husband could. The triplet stroller we had was around 47 pounds, plus 60 pounds of baby. Too much for me to handle. I have a choo choo wagon for the times I take the babies out by myself. (This is just my opinion.) :) :)
    ktine23

Answer by ktine23 at 7:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2010