Do you ever think your DH/SO

is a freaking idiot?
I think this alot about him with alot of things he does.
Somedays I wonder how can anyone just be so freakin stupid? It is starting to get on my nerves

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 9:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Not my current husband. We are both quite intelligent just in very different areas so it's a nice balance. Now my second husband, hahahahaha, that guy was and still is an absolutel idiot. He was too stupid to even have an argument with because he never understand anything. And geez, don't use a big word because it really confused him, or if I used a word that could have two meanings - well he just couldn't figure it out! ha! Glad I am not with him anymore!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• LOL... bad day?
    well he chose you.... so either he has a brain somewhere in there.... or you just dis'd yourself.

tee hee..... deep breaths.... the day is over ~ tomorrow is sure to be better.
    Anonymous

• as the dixie chicks would sing "and if you love him be proud of him,cause after all he is just a man'
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No... I married him because I have the utmost respect for my Hubby, and I Love him with all my heart. Sorry you feel that way about your Hubby/SO..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I sometimes don't understands how he processes things. And it seems like he doesn't think things out all the way. By all means my husband isn't an idiot....but when it comes to bills and coming up with the best solution to problems, I don't know how he comes up with the stuff he comes up with! lol
    Anonymous

• He has his moments where he can't think straight, but he's a very intelligent man. I would never call him an idiot. Not only b/c it isn't true, but also b/c it is incredibly disrespectful and I would never disrespect him that way. I would not want him to talk to or about me that way, therefore I won't talk to or about him that way.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• yes i do... one time my SO was filling out a job application and on his previous work history it asked where the job was, and he wrote "somewhere in nanuet". nanuet is a town. i was like, are you fucken serious?? sometimes the things he says are just so stupid...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i love mine and respect him, but yes at some point in each day i wonder if he forgot to turn his brain on when he woke up!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• sometimes yes....but then I laugh and he laughs back at me for something idiotic I've done.

we're not perfect...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Sometimes but I am sure he feels the same way lol
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 11:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010