• In the Spotlight:

Curious Mom 2 be needs answer!

im 16 weeks pregnant, i get these little thumps, is those little thumps the baby kicking? im so curious. i was gettin them befrore but it was on the lower abdomen, now the thumps are on my belly button and it feels stronger than before. What is it?

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Baby moving! YAY! Isn't it exciting?
    Wait till your even further along and then you'll see the movements from the outside. Our daughter used to kick my SO in the back everytime he cuddled up to me close with his back,lol. It was so funny. She's a year old now and she still pushes him away when I'm holding her and he tries to hug me,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yep that's the baby...wait until he/she starts kicking your bladder...OH JOY! lol hehe Congrats!!!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• from what i remember it literally felt like butterflies in my stomach at first =)
    Anonymous

• Baby doin the can-can!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2010