She a mom put her baby up for adoption if....

She didnt have enough money to take care of the baby?

What if you lost all of your money ( lost jobs) ...would you then give your child up for adoption ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope as my mom would say,im the key ring and he is my key everywhere we go we go together,bad or good
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• She should if that was what she really felt she needed to do.
    If money is the only reason and she has some will power there...I always live by "wheres theres a will there is a way". And if she wants to do it and sets her mind to it, she can do it and provide for her child.
    You don't have to be rich to have a baby. Although it would be nice,lol.
    Love you child enough and everyone can find a way.
    And I have been trhough times where I was broke, and it never crossed my mind to give up my children. They are my heart. A dollar bill can never replace mommy nor can it replace my children.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No! seriously? You would try and work your but off everyday to get a job to raise your child! Never a band your child.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I think a decision like this can only be made by the person in this situation. People always think they know what they would do, but until your actually in that situation you just never know. You have to do what's right for you

Anonymous

• I think that every situation is different. I cant imagine making this kind of decisions but I would do what was best for my child. If I could not provide the basic necessities such as food and shelter.....there was absolutely no hope for help then I may do what I had to do to ensure the very basics. This is a hard question actually...........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• if i still had friends and family to help me get back on my feet then no, i woulndt, bc even broke moms can get help. there is nothing wrong with someone truly needing help getting public assistance thats what its there for, if they dont have a job and thats the only reason they want to give the baby up, they could always look for jobs and possibly get one. but if they just dont want to support the baby then, maybe the baby is better off with someone else
    Anonymous

• I'm too attached to my children. No I couldn't do that. It would kill me.
    Anonymous

• If it got to the point where we were starving yes I would give my child up to someone who could provide for it. But if there was a chance things could turn around I would not give up my child.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• we all have reasons for doing what we do in life. don't judge others. she has to love her child very much to allow others to love her and raise her.
    Anonymous

• I knew a teen mom who had no place to live so she called social services and asked them to take her baby. She got back on her feet and did what it took to get her back
    Anonymous