Why is it that...

Overweight people ware the tightest most reveling clothing?I am sorry but I think its gross when skinny people show too much off let alone a fat person! I have noticed it to be a trend among the poorer people but still why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• smaller clothing is cheaper! lol j/k
    I'm fat, but I don't wear revealing clothing...because either way there's someone always looking at the crack that's showing! CREEPY!
    Anonymous

• maybe some people dont have enough money to buy bigger clothes? big clothes are expensive! haha... it is funky though!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 10:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Wow, you must have did a great world wide or state wide study and have become the leader in knowledge of what poor fat people wear versus fat people with money.
    Well, let me see if I can come up with some reasons for you dear.
    1.Maybe they like the clothes they wear and how thier body looks in them.
    2.Maybe they have gained some weight from depression from having little money and they have no money to purchase new clothing.
    3.Maybe that was the only clothes that was given to them by a charity and they have no choice but to wear what they have.
    4.Maybe so called FAT people can wear what they like and rock thier fat ass in your jealous face better with some tight jeans on.

5.Maybe they do it just to piss people like you off.
    6.Maybe thats the style in the poor neighborhood and you need to get with it mama!
    7.Maybe thats there way of dieting,when they fit in the clothes,they know they have lost the weight they wanted
    Anonymous

• my sil does that... I have no clue why!
    Anonymous

• Anon 9:34 just so you know I am overweight my self so I dont think I am jealous lol I am not hating just wondering and like I said it I dont think any person should walk around with there body hanging out its trashy!
    Anonymous

• "I have noticed it to be a trend among the poorer people but still why?" Wow. Nice.
    Anonymous

• You're right and it's nasty. I think a lot of them reach a point where it doesn't matter what they wear they can't hide the fact that they're fat. And it gets expensive to keep buying bigger and bigger clothes I guess...? I have no idea..but it's GROSS and nobody wants to or needs to have to see that!
    Anonymous

• this is anon 34 here: Let me just say this. I am not a fat person. And I don't wear skimpy clothes.However I have a couple of friends that are overweight and I watch them struggle with thier self image and thier body image all the time. I tell them,if it feels good to wear it, then wear it. It doesnt matter what other people think. All that truly matters is how you feel about yourself. A confident woman ,no matter what her size is can wear what she wants when she wants and how she wants.
    One of them is also pretty much on the poor side. She has 4 children and is a stay at home mom. She doesnt have many clothes and she really has outgrown some of them and she has no choice but to put on what she has.
    What i'm saying is this,before you turn up your nose at what someone is wearing, remember there is a story behind the clothes and a true person that put them on. Find out who they are on the inside and then you will find reason
    Anonymous

• Your answer lies within your question:

"I have noticed it to be a trend among the poorer people but still why?"

If they're poor, then it's because they can't afford specially-made clothes. Duh! Haven't you even noticed that the same shirt will cost X amount in normal ranged sizes but Plus size costs at LEAST $2 more depending on the store???
    Anonymous

• Uhm, from what I have seen people of ALL sizes can dress pretty skimpy. It is just more acceptable for skinny person to dress that way instead of a fat person.
    I have to buy all of my shirts one size larger than what I wear, mainly because of length. I will get a nice shirt, wash it once put it in the dryer on low heat and I kid you not it is a belly shirt when it gets out. PISSES me off. I have a ton of cute shirts that fit just fine except for the fact that shrunk in length.
    Anonymous