my 2yr old eyes

my son has been having problems with his eyes. Both of them water and have yellow stuff coming out of them. I took him to the doctor and they gave me some drops to put in them but its not working they dont even know what it is..He has been also rubbing them and they look a little swollon. What do u think this could be? he has to go back to the doctor on March 23rd praying everything is ok

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you given him allergy meds? My daughter is 2 and I have to give her allergy meds. Two weeks ago my daughter had a small ear infection in both ears. BUT she also had her eyes tearing. When I got allergy meds in her the eyes quit. Think about when you have itchy watery eyes!
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 7:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Did they check his ears? My son's eyes were like this a few months ago...and he ended up having a double ear infection. In his case...all that gunky stuff in your ear when you have an ear infection...was coming out his eyes, instead of leaking out of his ears. Maybe you should have them check his ears...or maybe it's pink eye?
    Anonymous

• op here they checked his ears about a week and half ago when i took him to the doctor
    Anonymous

• oops and they was fine
    Anonymous

• It's not pink eye? That's been going around my daughter's school. She came home with it last week.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2010