Can I FORCE my man to get a job???

He simply won't work. I've been taking care of both of us from the first time he asked me out. I shouldn't have given it up on the first date. So, maybe all of this is really my fault. After the first time we had sex, neither of us has been satisfied with anyone else. We've broken up for weeks at a time in the past. He's moved on, I've moved on. But we ALWAYS find our ways back to one another for sexual satisfaction, if nothing else. He's a NYMPHO, the same way I am. He's been so repulsive to me lately, that despite my desperate need to get a good one off, he's not even an option. My fingers have been doing overtime with no pay. I'm a freak. I love exotic oils, and flavored jelly's; bring on the edible underwear and the sable whips, I'm wit it! Smack it, flip it, rub it down! Holla if you hear me! Any way he's a bum with a banging ass shot. What should I do. Possibly get rid of the best dick ever...or restrain on principal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• why cheat yourself out of sex bc he's a lazy bum?
    Anonymous

• is this a question or just a "hey i'm sooo horny and i am a women" plea. come on sista, let that man go. take care of your family
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• lol idk what to say...maybe you guys could go separate ways and just be f*** buddies? I dunno man.
    There's always better dick out there hunny. Trust me..I found it haha.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't sound like you even like the man, just what's in his pants
    Anonymous

• well good sex or not I'd dump him. Yeah he is good in bed but other than that he is WORTHLESS! I would just leave him...sounds like you both have issues! There are more vital things and life and I am not saying sex is not important but other than that what does he do???!
    Anonymous

• If you're not married, I'd let him know he either pays his share in money or services (cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc), or he should go. I've been there and it doesn't get any better unless you stand up for yourself and demand an equal partner, not a bum.
    Anonymous

• Your addicted to the sex. Plain and simple. Find a man with a job that is also well hung, it isn't hard to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Basically, you need to decide if you want to be with a man that you can love and respect, and that you can have a lasting relationship with (and great sex can come with that relationship - you would be surprised at how great it can be with a person you actually love and respect, and who loves and respects you). Or, do you just care about getting laid, and being a sugar momma, knowing that he's probably laughing at you, because he's able to get sex whenever he wants, and get someone to support him and take care of him, with no commitment or effort or contribution on his part? (Picture the young, hot girl with the old man that pays the bills, while she sneaks the young stud in the back door - only now reverse it, you're the chump paying for it...)

If you're ok with being played, but getting laid, stay with him. If you want respect and a relationship (that can include great sex), leave him.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• "why cheat yourself out of sex bc he's a lazy bum? "

Because sex doesn't last, and anyone who chooses for sex needs HELP.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You people are all crazy. I don't think a single one of you even answered this woman's question. If I were you, I'd love until I was ready to leave it alone. Do you, girl!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010