what does this mean (dreams)

so for the past night i been dreaming some weird things just to give you an idea and if this has anything to do with why i dream of this is that me and babys dad are not together and we ended up bad.we have our childsupport meeting coming up..
my first dream was that i was shot in the knee by some guy and that he would chase me around until i found my god mother.
my second dream was that i was getting chased by some guy also but that i was carrying my son this time and that he would start crying telling the guy to stop and that the man would just laugh i never finished that dreamed because i woke up
my third dream was that i was kept in some kind of place where that had all this girls captive and that i would tell the guy to let me go because i had to go to work and take care of my son and he would tell me no that i couldnt leave and that out of no where he turned into a black bird

i dont know but this dreams freak me out

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You can expect a dreary drag for the next few months is what my Dream book says
    Anonymous

• well I believe t hat dreams mean something, usually reveals to us what is going on through our head or our fears, worries or even good emotions and excitements. So, maybe there is a deep fear or worry about this that is coming out in your dreams. Fear of loosing your son or being taken advantage of or hurt deeply.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Are you a Christian? I am and wear a cross neclace all the time, it helps me feel better. Maybe get some marriage counseling books? newlife.com Do NOT trust any new men in your lifes motives?maybe?Watch your back do not go alone anywhere with that baby especially at night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• The 'shot' in the knee is symbolic of the fact that your feel wounded by your relationship with your child's father ending badly. The fact that it's in your knee, which represents balance, tells me that your life is in upheaval (because of the child support and relationship situation).

Being chased means you are trying to run from your feelings and/or wish you could avoid this situation completely. Your godmother symbolizes stability and good advice and means you know what you must do. You feel you lack the courage but will dig deep and use your inner strength to get through it and come out great on the other end.

The third dreams simply means you feel 'captive' by your situation and want to be released from it in order to move on with your life and your son. The black bird symbolizes your fear- but the fact that it disappeared tells me that it will fade because you are a strong person on the inside.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2010