If you are overweight or obese

Do you get sick of silly people asking silly questons and posted stupid comments? As if they have nothing better to do with thier lives than wonder what the capabilities of overweight people are or why they do the things they do. I wonder if Thier lives are so boring and intolerable that they feel the need to try to belittle others. May the harrassers of overweight and obese people be cursed with a hypoactive thyroid! ha! Now,that my friend is something I consider funny!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good lord this post was about stupid people making stupid comments or asking stupid questions about obesity not cursing something bad onto someone who has acted very badly towards someone else.... She changed her wording anyways you ladies need to try to stay on track or make your own post....geezus....

OP I agree there is a certain brand of ignorance surrounding this issue. Some people have no manners or common sense. Ignore it.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Watch out cursing others. it could backfire. Just wish them all that they deserve in life. it protects your karma
    Anonymous

• true true, I agree with you. Please allow me to change my words around. May all you harrassers of overweight and obese people find it within thier souls hearts and minds to be kinder,less judgemental and learn what it means to put yourselves in anothers shoes.
    Anonymous

• i read that question about being able to wipe yourself. i really dont think the girl was trying to make fun of overweight people. i have a family member who is very overweight, and shared with me that she cant wipe her ass! she cant reach. maybe you can, but i believe that it is a problem for alot of overweight people. so calm down.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yeah I get tired of people asking if I'm pregnant, and I am not, lol
    Anonymous

• I understand the frustration, and that question earlier was uncalled for. However, do you have hypothyroidism? I do. I am not obese, and not even considered overweight (though I'm heavier than I used to be). I do not wish that on anyone. It sucks, big time. I was on the same dose of synthroid for years with no issues, then one day it wasn't right. I became tired, sluggish, my heart raced. It took six months to find the correct dose for me, and I have to alternate doses everyday in order to have the right amount. It is NOT fun and I don't wish that on anyone. Shame on you OP, for stooping even lower than those you are cursing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• eh, it doesnt bother me. the question didnt seem overly rude, sounded like someone who was curious. its not the first time ive seen that question either. ive been asked a lot silly questions in my life...i was born in Japan, ive been asked a MILLION times "why arent your eyes slanted?". some ppl just wonder about really silly things...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I am overweight. 5 years ago I weighed 98#'s, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer 7 had my thyroid removed on 3/16/05. I now weigh 190-200#'s. I eat healthy, I excercise, I do everything right BUT I can't lose weight. It's a side effect of life without a thyroid. Let people judge me. I am happy and healthy :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• BTW, I wouldn't wish any thyroid disorder on ANYONE. Ince a year I have to go off my meds for a month for testing and it sucks so bad. I am so tired, sick and misreable. i would wish that on ANYONE!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2010