Would you be mad if your husband sent $100 to another woman without telling you?

Please read details: I shut of hubby's cell phone alarm and saw he had a new text message from "Amy". When I looked at their past texts, he had texted that he sent her $100 and would send more later. He also told her he was in an auto accident (which he never told me about) and texted her that he was "kissing you up and down your neck". I've never heard of this woman and he was just complaining about how I take all his $ for bills and yet he had $100 to spare for her! I asked him who she was and he said she was a friend from online and then he smashed his phone so I couldn't look at it again.

baenglishwc05

Asked by baenglishwc05 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like marriage counseling is needed. And soon.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• lots of men send money to other women. it makes them feel good. tell him to hide it better next time.
    Anonymous

• He's cheating, and he's being played for a fool. You need to either leave him or he needs to leave her, or, depending on if you want to work through it or not, both.

I'm sorry :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Oh, one other thought - if you both share a phone plan, I think I would be contacting the phone company and have them add the itemized paper bill option to your plan. (I know with Verizon it was like $10 a month more). That way, you can have a printed list of what numbers called his phone, who he called, how long they talked, etc.

You might need that evidence if it comes down to it.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• yes, that is very wrong to do! It could be that he is looking for that confidence booster, bt its still wrong to be the hero for another woman, espeically behind your back! He's in dangerous teritorry and setting your marriage up for disaster and she is wrong as welll, problably looking for him to be her hero when he's married.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• forget the money, I would strangle him just for those messages!Sounds like a paid mistress to me. That is so sad. I would be so heart broken and devastated to find something like that out in such a suprising way. I'm so sorry for you.
    Anonymous

• Yes! Unfortunatly it sounds like he is cheating too.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• yeah he's cheating. No doubt about that one.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I would have done what one of the previous posters said, I would have called the number, and since you can't now I would try to get the numbers from the cell co. if you share a plan, also get tested for STD'S (yes I am serious).
    I'm sorry but you have been played a fool and he is cheating. Why else would he get so defensive and mad...He has been busted!
    Anonymous

• He's C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G...CHEATING!!! I'm sorry honey but the 100 dollars would be the last thing on my mind if I saw a message like that.

And as for the "lots of men send money to other women" (PP)...um NO THEY DON'T! Not men who like the marriage they are in and wish to stay in it.

I would never tolerate that.

Tell him to hind it better next time? You've got to be shitting me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2010